The Schüco Thermoslide HST doors are without a doubt the best HST doors. First of all they have the best thermal insulation parameters on the level of Uw=0,8 W/m2K, which is a head above the competition. The doors are equipped with specially designed low aluminium thresholds with three thermal wedges, that secure the door from thermal bridges in the lower part of the frame. The doors are manufactured in the widest frame on the market up to 219 cm in width and a construction of 82 mm. Aside from that, in the ThermoSlide system the problem with tightness that occurs in so many sliding doors has been completely eliminated, thanks to the design of the sash that overlaps into the frame and is tightened with 4 gaskets. The door was designed in such a way that even constructions up to 6,5 meters in width is possible. The Thermoslide doors have the richest color palette on the market together with the unique Automotive metalic Finish
- The system offers 5-chamber door leaves and 7-chamber door frames with solid thermally insulated steel reinforcements, which improve door statics and limit heat losses.
- The deeply mounted door frame (219 mm) and 82 mm leaves allow to install thick, triple pane packages up to 52 mm with improved thermal insulation properties.
- Low, multi-chamber aluminium threshold with three thermal insulation inserts has eliminated the problem of the so-called ‘cold zone’ often associated with floors.
- HS sliding doors include perfect insulation of the lintels as well as the critical connection points between the fixed and movable leaves, combined with the three level insulation system, which provides reliable protection from cold air inflow.
- HS Thermoslide in standard dimensions with 2-chamber pane with Ug<0.6 W/m²K achieve passive parameter value of Uw<0.8 W/m²K.
Lift and slide system for individual requirements.
The hardware system lifts and moves lightweight components with narrow profiles with the same accuracy as XXL components up to 300 kg, and in tandem design up to 400 kg. Thanks to various equipment details, the Lift&Slide hardware can be adapted to every requirement. With the HAUTAU HS ThermoTop® threshold, a barrier-free passage is created with a low rail. A hardware technology that meets the requirements of modern energy efficiency thanks to its thermo-insulating threshold.
- For light sliding windows and doors
- For XXL constructions
- For wooden, aluminium & plastic constructions
- Solutions for different sizes and weights of the components
- Sash weight up to 400 kg
- Height of the sash up to 3300mm
- Width of the sash up to 3235mm
SC-SAF-DB 703 mat
SC-Schwarzgrau RAL 7021
SC-Basaltgrau RAL 7012 smooth
SC-Basaltgrau RAL 7012
SC-Tannengrun RAL 6009
SC-Quarzgrau RAL 7039
SC-Achatgrau RAL 7038
SC-Silbergrau RAL 7001
SC-Lichtgrau RAL 7035
SC-Antracite Satin 7016
SC-Moosgrun RAL 6005
PAGEN company for glazings use Low Emission insulated glass. We offer wide assortment of PILKINGTON – our supplier. The glasses used in Pagen’s windows are modern and technological advanced. It is characterized by 2-level seals between distance frame and two or tree glasses in result it rise the product durability. Insulated glass are made in fully automatized production lines with high levels components. Strict control on each stage ensure the best quality. Insulated glasses can exist in any configuration of wide PILKINGTON offer for ensure term isolation, fire resistance, security, sun protection and noises.
Heat protection panes
Stopsol dark blue
Delta matt white
Alt Deutsch white